JOURNALS & NOTEBOOKS
Looking for the perfect notebook or journal? Find cute journals and stylish notebooks for creative personal expression or taking notes at the office. Our exclusive journal and spiral notebook designs will have everyone at the office asking where you got your notebook. Our journals and notebooks are the perfect combination of elegance and comfort, so you can enjoy writing in them for work or leisure. If you’re looking for your next diary, our journals come in popular themes like travel, astronomy, flowers, leaves, and marbled swirls to fit your personality. Choose notebooks in a wide range of colors including black, brown, red, green, yellow, pink, blue, and more. Our quality notebooks and journals will keep your notes and memories safe for years to come. Explore softcover and hardcover journals, blank journals, mini journals, handmade leather-bound Italian journals, lined and unlined notebooks, and spiral notebooks from Paper Source designers. Find notebooks and journals from popular brands like Moleskine, Rifle Paper Co., Leuchtturm, and more. Don't forget to have a look at our personalized journal collection. Adding your name to your journal's cover will make it truly your own. Whether you are planning to start a gratitude journal, travel journal, poetry journal, wellness journal, give one as a gift, or just want to spend five minutes a day expressing your thoughts on paper, you will find the perfect journal or notebook at Paper Source.
How do I start journaling?
So, you found your perfect journal. You can still smell the freshly pressed paper of the new notebook, and now you’re trying to figure out how to start writing in it. Here are some tips for how to start journaling:
- Decide how much time you would like to spend on journaling each day.
- Pick a particular time of day for journaling – this will help make it a daily habit.
- Don’t put too much pressure on yourself – the writing will come.
- Make a cup of coffee or your favorite flagrant tea to help you relax.
- Find a good pen, pencil, or gel pen to help you get started.
- Start writing! You can write about your day, put your emotions on paper, or express gratitude.