Dad’s big day is coming up (Father’s Day is Sunday, June 21) and we love the idea of making a card with a personal touch. This nautical-themed greeting is the perfect idea for a dad that loves the water. Stop by a store near you to get these supplies in time!
- Pool 2.5″ Circle Labels
- Pool 4 bar folded cards
- Royal Blue 4 bar envelopes
- Anchors and Waves gift wrap
- Envelope Liner Templates
- Anchor Rubber Stamp
- Red Embossing Powder
- Heat Tool
- Baker’s Twine
- Royal Blue paper (cut to 3 1/4″ x 4 5/8″)
- Download this free label template and print it on the circle labels.
- Adhere the Royal Blue paper to the 4 bar folded card with double-sided tape or a tape runner.
- Stick the circle label to the front of the assembled card.
- Stamp the Anchor stamp with Versamark or red ink.
- Coat the anchor with red embossing powder and heat set (watch our embossing video here).
- Tie Baker’s Twine around the spine of the card.
- Line the envelope with the Anchors and Waves gift wrap (watch our envelope lining video here).