How To Make 3D Holiday Place Cards
Scallop Oval Cards
1 1/4" Circle Sticker
- Fold the scallop card in half to find the midpoint.
- Using the ruler and bone folder, score a line across the center of the card between each of the scallops.
- Cut a small slot in the center of the card where all of the lines intersect. This is where the place card name will go.
- Fold the card accordion style, until the shape of the tree begins the form.
- Take two circle stickers and adhere them together, back to back. Write the person's name on the circle sticker and place it in the slot at the top of the tree.