Gift Cards Online
Gift Cards are temporarily unavailable for purchase and redemption online while we are making system upgrades. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please visit our stores to redeem a gift card or contact customer service at email@example.com if you require further assistance.
Check Your Gift Card Balance
You may check your gift card balance by clicking here.
You may also contact our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-888-PAPER-11 (1-888-727-3711).
Gift Card Program Terms & Conditions
Paper Source Gift Card Program Terms and Conditions
Your acceptance, use or purchase of a Paper Source branded Gift Card, eGiftCard, Gift Certificate or other stored value product (collectively, "Gift Cards") indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Except as otherwise provided by law, these Terms and Conditions apply to all Gift Cards, whether purchased at store locations, online, or received from third parties.
- Except as otherwise stated below, Gift Cards can be used at any Paper Source store nationwide and www.papersource.com.
- Maintenance, dormancy or service fees do not apply to balances on Gift Cards. Gift Cards have no expiration dates.
- Hold your Gift Cards securely and write down your Gift Card number and PIN in a safe place. We are not responsible for unauthorized Gift Card use. Gift Cards that are lost or stolen will ONLY be replaced, up to the value remaining, with satisfactory proof of purchase AND the Gift Card number. Call 1-888-PAPER-11 in order to have a lost or stolen Gift Card replaced.
- Gift Cards are not redeemable or refundable for cash, except to the extent required by law. Gift Cards may be reloaded with additional funds. The initial load and/or all reloads in any 24 hour period may not exceed $2,000 in the aggregate. No Gift Card may have an active balance greater than $2,000 at any time.
- We reserve the right to prohibit the purchase of Gift Cards with other Gift Cards.
- From time to time, you may be awarded with or receive "rewards," "promotional gift cards", "credits", "vouchers", "Groupons" or similar physical or electronic gift cards (collectively, "Promotional Cards"). As a general matter, these Promotional Cards shall have the same terms and conditions as the Gift Cards described here, however, they may be subject to additional restrictions or exemptions as provided on the Promotional Cards themselves or any packaging or other written materials that accompany such Promotional Cards or any applicable law.
- Purchase amounts that exceed the value of the tendered Gift Card will require an additional payment for the balance due.
- Gift Cards purchased online are delivered separately from other purchases.
- Paper Source reserves the right to hold any order for a security review. If your order is affected, you will be notified via email within two business days.
- To obtain your Gift Card balance call toll-free at 1-888-PAPER-11.
- Gift Cards will not be redeemed if the card number is invalid or cannot be identified within Paper Source systems.
- We reserve the right to restrict the redemption of more than $1,000 in Gift Card balances by one person in any 30-day period.
- Paper Source Marketing Services LLC ("PSL") is the issuer of all Paper Source branded Gift Cards, and is the sole obligor to the cardholders of such Paper Source branded Gift Cards. Paper Source Inc. is not the card issuer or obligor. PSL is organized and domiciled in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and the purchase and sale of Gift Cards issued by PSL shall be deemed to be in Virginia and shall be subject to the laws and regulations of Virginia.
- Except to the extent prohibited by law, PSL reserves the right to change the terms of this Gift Card program at any time or to contract with another party to administer this program.
- In the event that the Gift Card system may become temporarily inoperative, you may be unable to obtain information about the balance on your Gift Card and Gift Card transactions, or use your Gift Card to pay for purchases. Please notify us if you have any problems using your Gift Card. You agree that none of Paper Source, PSL and any of their affiliates is responsible for any interruption of service or the quality, safety, legality, or any other aspect of any goods or services purchased by you with your Gift Card or that the Gift Card will be free from any errors or other defects.
- PSL may assign this agreement and the Gift Card Program without recourse at any time without notice. In the event of such assignment, PSL will cease to be the card issuer and obligor, and the assignee will become the sole obligor to cardholders. The waiver by PSL of any provision or violation of these terms and conditions will not operate or be construed as a modification of these terms and conditions or waiver of any other violation.
©2022 Paper Source Marketing Services LLC.