Free Shipping Orders $40+ with code FREESHIP40
excludes custom orders · offer ends February 20
How To Make Cute as a Button Wreath Cards
5 1/2" Square Chartreuse folded card
Eco-White cover paper
Light Button rubber stamp
Dark Button rubber stamp
Moss Color Box Inkpad
1/4" Red Ribbon
Soft Grip Knife or Scissors
Zots Dots - Memory 3D
Zots Dots - Memory Small
Rocket Red Brilliance Pigment Inkpad
Pearl Ivy Brilliance Pigment Inkpad
- Stamp the "light button" with moss ink in a circular pattern onto eco-white cover.
- With the same rubberstamp, stamp more buttons in ivy ink over the moss buttons.
- Once the wreath shape in compete, stamp the "dark button" with red ink to create the look of berries.
- Cut the wreath out using scissors or a craft knife.
- Adhere to chartreuse square card with 3-d glue dots.
- Finish with red ribbon bow.