Holiday Crafting Contest
Paper Source invites you to Do Something Creative Every Day in our Holiday Crafting Contest! Enter to win in three categories: Food Gifting, Wrapping or Card Making.
How to enter:
- Create something using Paper Source products in the theme of one of our three holiday categories: Food Gifting, Wrapping or Card Making.
- Upload your photo below, choose one of the three categories to enter, and hit submit! Please provide a title and your email address with each photo uploaded. Online image submissions only, no submissions will be accepted at store locations.
Rules: Projects must be made out of Paper Source products - see examples below:
- Food Gifting: Using Paper Source favor boxes, muslin bags, burlap bags, craft bags, glass jars, craft/paper mache boxes, kits, burlap ribbons, gift boxes or bags, etc., for Thanksgiving, Christmas or Hanukkah gifting. (No restrictions on adornments, glitters, or accents).
- Wrapping: Using Paper Source printed wraps, solid wrap or fine papers for Christmas or Hanukkah gifting. (No restrictions on ribbon, tags or adornments.)
- Card Making: Using Paper Source cards and envelopes for Christmas or Hanukkah cards. (No restrictions on adornments, glitters, accents or inkpads, etc.)
Deadline: Submission deadline is from October 17th to December 31st, 2013 at 11:59pm CST. Winners will be selected and announced on January 31st, 2014.
Prizes: Each category (Food Gifting, Wrapping, Card Making) will be awarded:
- One (1) First place: $100 PS gift card
- One (1) Second place: $50 PS gift card
- One (1) Third place: $50 PS gift card
Contest entry has closed. Winners will be selected and announced on January 31st, 2014.