Paper Source Mail Art Contest
Paper Source invites you to Do Something Creative Every Day by entering our Mail Art Contest! The first 25 entries will receive a goodie box prize. One grand prize winner walks away with a Paper Source gift card valued at $100.
Winner will be announced on October 1, 2013.
How to Enter:
- Create original mail art using Paper Source materials note cards, envelopes, box mailers and embellishments - you can even get creative with muslin and burlap bags!
- Send your completed mail art to:
Attn: Mail Art
410 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Chicago, IL 60654
- Remember to include your name, address and email or phone number with your piece of correspondence.
- All mailed entries must be postmarked by August 31, 2013.
- The first 25 entries will receive, via postal mail, a mixed collection of Paper Source products in one of our beautiful box mailers. Please allow 20 days for goodie box mailing.
- One grand prize winner will receive a $100 USD Paper Source gift card.
- Paper Source associates will select a winner based on creativity and uniqueness in presentation, craftsmanship, and best use of Paper Source materials.
- Winner(s) will be notified via email or phone and the winning entry will be posted on our blog and other social media.
- Entries will not be returned.
By submitting your entry you agree to all the following:
- Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Entrants release Paper Source from all claims and liability relating to the submissions or to the conduct of the contest.
- The submission becomes the property of Paper Source.
- Paper Source may use any and all submissions for marketing purposes via multiple channels, including online, blogs and in print or posted to other 3rd party sites.
- Paper Source associates and family members do not qualify for prizes.
- One entry per person.
- Only one winner per household.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with contest questions.