1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST OR TO RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT AFFECT OR IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. This contest (“Contest”) is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Sponsor: Paper Source, Inc., 125 S. Clark Street, 15th Floor, Chicago, IL 60603, www.papersource.com (“Paper Source” or “Sponsor”). This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
3. Eligibility: Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and the age of majority in their state or territory of primary residence as of the date of entry and who have a Instagram account (no purchase or payment is necessary to sign up for an Instagram account). Contest is not open to employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, agents or representatives of Sponsor, or of Sponsor’s parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and/or assigns, or of Sponsor’s advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (all such persons and entities are referred to collectively as the “Contest Entities”), and the immediate family members (mother, father, brother, sister, daughter, son or spouse, regardless of where they live) and persons living in the same household (whether or not related) of any of the foregoing.
4. To Enter: To enter for a chance to win the Contest, take an original photo of how you show your love during Valentine’s Day and post your photo on Instagram through your Instagram account (your “Submission,” which also includes your Instagram username and photo caption). Your Submission must include “#MyPSValentine” (the “Contest Hashtag”) in the caption of the photograph, and must comply with all of the Submission Requirements listed below. To enter the Contest, you must follow Paper Source’s Instagram account (@PaperSource) and you must not have set your posts to private in your Instagram account settings. Use of the Contest Hashtag constitutes your unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules. Once you post your Submission to Instagram using the Contest Hashtag, you will be entered into the Contest. Your Submission must remain posted to your Instagram account until the winner is selected (see Section 6). Submission Requirements: Your Submission must comply with these Official Rules, including all of the following Submission Requirements: • You must own all rights to the Submission. • The Submission must not contain any third-party trademarks, names, logos, drawings, cartoons, photographs, pictures, or phrases. • The Submission is your original work (modifying, enhancing or altering a third-party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as your original work), and has been legally obtained and created, does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, or violate applicable laws, or regulations, has not been entered in or won previous sweepstakes, contests or awards, and has not been published previously in any medium (other than on a website where you retain the rights to use, modify and remove the Submission). • The Submission must not contain any defamatory statements or discriminatory language, including but not limited to words or symbols that are widely considered offensive to individuals of a certain race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or socioeconomic group (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion). • The Submission must not contain any nudity, lewd, vulgar, indecent or obscene behavior, language or material (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), or any other material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state where the Submission is created, or is otherwise deemed by Sponsor to be objectionable or otherwise unsuitable for a public forum. • The Submission must not contain any advertisements, “spam” content or references to other products, offers or websites. • The Submission must not contain any email addresses, URLS to other websites, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact or personal information. Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any Submission that does not comply with these Submission Restrictions or that Sponsor otherwise deems to be inappropriate in its sole discretion. In the event of disqualification, the Submission will not be entered into the Contest. By entering the Contest and using the Contest Hashtag, each entrant understands and agrees that the entrant’s Submission (including the entrant’s Instagram user name) may be accessible for viewing by the general public and any such posting will be deemed made at the direction of the entrant within the meaning of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the Communications Decency Act. Entrants may enter the Contest an unlimited number of times. There may be only one (1) named entrant for each Submission, regardless of the number of persons who may have contributed to the creation of the Submission. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Instagram account of the entry, which the entrant will have the obligation to establish. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, or other automated means will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation inability to access entrant’s Instagram account, or entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet or website failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. All eligible entries carry an equal chance of winning.
5. Contest Period: The Contest Period will begin on January 9, 2017 at 10:00 am CST and will end on February 13, 2015 at 8:00 pm. CST. A winner will be selected each Sunday during the Contest Period (January 22, 2016, January 29, 2016, February 5, 2016, and February 12, 2016) at 8pm CST.
6. Selection of Winner: A winner will be selected from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period in a random drawing conducted by Sponsor on January 22, 2016, January 29, 2016, February 5, 2016, and February 12, 2016 at 8pm CST and will be notified via the Instagram website. A grand prize winner will be selected on February 14th at 9am CST and will be notified via the Instagram website. The notification will include Sponsor’s contact information, and the potential winner must contact Sponsor within five (5) days of the prize notification to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the prize. The potential winner will be required to provide Sponsor with his or her full name, mailing address, telephone number and/or email, and may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release. A prize will be forfeited if: (i) the potential winner fails to confirm acceptance of the prize and eligibility within five (5) days of notification, (ii) the potential winner fails to return any required documents within five (5) days of receiving such documents from Sponsor, (iii) the prize or prize notification is returned as non- deliverable; or (iv) Sponsor determines that the potential winner is ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these official rules. If a potential winner forfeits a prize or is deemed ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries until a winner is determined. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all entrants. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
7. Prize: Four (4) winners will be awarded prizes with an approximate prize value of $50.00. One (1) winner will be awarded the grand prize with an approximate prize value of $500.00 Prizes are non- refundable and non-transferable, cannot be combined with any other special offer or promotion and must be accepted as awarded. Prizes may not be exchanged for cash value or substituted, except that Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute with either the cash value of a prize, or a prize or prizes of equal or greater value. Prizes
Prizes are provided “AS-IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, and Sponsor hereby disclaims all such warranties, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Applicable federal, state, or local taxes and any other costs or expenses associated with the prizes or the use or redemption thereof is the sole responsibility of the winner. The prizes will be awarded, and will be delivered to the confirmed winner to a valid U.S. address within 3 weeks of the determination of the winner.
8. As a condition of entering this Contest, you warrant and represent to Sponsor and the other Contest Entities the following: • That you own all rights to your submission • That the Submission: (a) Is your original work and has been legally obtained and created; (b) Does not infringe the Intellectual Property, Privacy or Publicity Rights or any other legal or moral rights of any Third Party, or violate applicable laws, or regulations; (c) has not been entered in or won previous s, Contests or Awards; and (d) has not been published previously in any medium (other than on a website where you retain all rights to use, modify and remove your submission). As a further condition of entering the Contest, to the extent permitted by applicable law, you release and agree to indemnify and hold the Sponsor, the other Contest Entities and Instagram harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements) arising from, or relating to, the breach or alleged breach of the representations, warranties and agreements in these Official Rules, your Submission, or your participation in this Contest, or your conduct during and in connection with this Contest. 9. By participating, each entrant agrees to comply with these official rules and agrees that Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries in the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or tampering with or hacking of, the web site or any technical failure or malfunction, or any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer or property. In no event will Sponsor, any other Contest entities or Instagram be responsible or liable for any damages or losses of any kind, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of Entrant’s participation in the Contest, Entrant’s Submission, any Prizes won, Entrant’s access to or use of Sponsor’s or Instagram’s websites, applications or services, or the accessing, downloading and/or printing of any material available on said sites, applications and services. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on Sponsor’s websites is provided “As Is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages or exclusions of implied warranties so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply.
10. By accepting a prize in this Contest, the winner grants to Sponsor, where permitted by law, the right to use and publish (worldwide and via the Internet) his/her name, city and state of residence, Submission (including Instagram username), portrait, image, picture, voice, likeness and comments for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without notification, review or approval, and without additional consideration. By accepting a prize, to the extent permitted by law, the winner agrees not to sue or bring any lawsuit or make any claim under any theory whatsoever against the Sponsor, the other Contest Entities and Instagram arising from or in connection with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Prize, participation in this Contest, the Winner’s submission or any Contest-related activity. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, the Winner agrees to waive, release, forever discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, all other Contest Entities and Instagram from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action and liability of any nature whatsoever, for any matter, cause or thing, including, without limitation, any loss, injury or damage of any kind to persons, including death, or property, or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever, whether direct, compensatory, exemplary, incidental or consequential, caused or contributed in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, while preparing for or participating in or otherwise arising from or in connection with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize participation in this Contest, the Winner’s Submission or any other Contest-related activity.
11. Sponsor is not responsible for any changes to or unavailability of the Instagram service that may interfere with the Contest (including any limitations, restrictions or conditions on Sponsor’s ability to use the service in connection with the Contest). If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned because of circumstances including, but not limited to, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures (including but not limited to website outages or interruptions on Instagram) or any other causes, which, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion and determination of fairness, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and, if possible, to select the winner from entries received prior to such event or interruption. Sponsor may disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or operation of the Contest or who violates these official rules.
12. By entering the Contest, each entrant acknowledges he/she has read, understands and will abide by these official rules. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these official rules, or the rights and obligations of entrants and/or Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without regard to the conflict of laws principles. In the event of any inconsistency between the full version of these official rules and any abbreviated rules, the one most beneficial for entrants shall prevail.
13. Except as provided in these official rules relating to the use of the Submissions and of certain winner information and the availability of the Submissions for viewing by the general public online, the Submissions and personal information collected from each entrant with respect to the Contest will be used by Sponsor for the purposes of administration of the Contest.