How to Make Dreamy Wedding Décor
In a few short months your guests will gather to celebrate one of the most important events in your life. Make it an event they'll never forget, whether your affair is glitzy glam or city contemporary. Paper Source can help you set your table in style with personalized napkins, elegant placemats, and coordinating menus come together to bring every element of your wedding together showcasing your unique taste.
Delight in the Details
Q: What can I add to the details?
A: All the little elements of the day will work together to create a theme that you will remember forever. Don't get overwhelmed — Paper Source is here to help, and our workshops and free virtual appointments can help make polishing off all the finishing touches fun. Invite your friends and family to our store to make an event out of it!
Q: What are some ideas for how to personalize my wedding décor?
A: Create intimate but organized décor by using embellished place cards, table numbers, and favors to adorn your tables. Add stamps, stickers and banners to tie in colors, themes and patterns.
Some ideas include:
- Customizing place settings by replacing standard table numbers for fun categories in your theme. Are you both book worms? Name each table after a different beloved author. Holding a winery wedding? Look to types of wine or grapes for inspiration.
- Combine place settings with favors. If your wedding is inspired by the rustic Italian countryside, provide mini bottles of your favorite olive oil and finish with a simple tag with your guest's name. Get creative and offer jam, jelly or a mason jar of ingredients for your favorite treat.
- Construct a photo booth for your guests to snap a picture to remember your special day. You can even have a chalkboard nearby to sketch a sweet message.
- Roll cones of fine paper to hold petals that your guests can throw at the end of the ceremony. They're functional and act as pew décor.
- Print the words to your first dance on a card and place at every seat, so that guests can serenade you while you make your way across the floor.
- Don't be afraid to mix patterns! Combine different designs in the same color palette on your reception tables (menus, tablecloths, and place cards too!) to create an eclectic look that is truly you.